Photos from the 2019 Mission Trip!
KABARNET, KENYA – 2007 to Present
- Uncle and Aunt Adoption Program
- Ownership with the Bamba Project
- Rescuing homeless children
- Building dormitories
- Creating an adoption program, whereby children have sponsorships for daily living and future education
The purpose of this program is to provide living assistance to the smallest of residents – babies, toddlers, and school-aged children from elementary to high school. We want to try to level the playing field by providing EACH of them with an opportunity to attend college or perhaps a trade school of their choosing. Thirty percent of your monthly contribution of $10 per month will go toward their daily living expenses and 70% of these funds will go toward their future educational goals.
SALAWA, KENYA – 2005 to 2012
- Medical clinics
- Drilled two wells
- Food distribution
- Clothes and shoes distribution
- Educational development seminars
- Community financial support
- College financial support
Goals for KENYA
- Create a developmental program to rescue homeless teenagers and provide a source of income for the communities
- Provide multi-level training for:
- Life skills
- Financial independence
Your partnership helps people to survive and rebuild lives.