Four Corners International Mission, Inc. (FCIM) is a non-profit, faith-based organization. The vision for FCIM was established in 2001 after Pastor Charles Cato conducted his first missionary trip to Guyana and saw the great need for shelter, clothing, medical care, and salvation. Pastor Cato started with “godparent ministries” and clothing drives, and eventually incorporated FCIM. FCIM conducts missionary work in the United States, Africa, South America and Europe, affecting the lives of thousands of people in need.
- New Mexico
- South Carolina
- North Carolina
- Maryland and Washington, DC
- New Jersey
Vision & Mission Statement
Vision: A world without poverty.
Mission Statement: Through biblical teaching, economic development, education enrichment and medical programs, we aid impoverished people throughout the world.
Programs & Initiatives
Spiritual Development Includes:
- Conducting evangelistic crusades throughout different continents
- Providing youth ministry for juvenile delinquent males in Kenya
- Seminars, crusades, witnessing, and counseling within the United States
Economic Development Includes:
- Building and staffing a furniture craft shop
- Furnishing Guyanese women with electric sewing machines and generators that enable the development of informal businesses to sell their wares to a neighboring village
- Provide outboard motors for boats, the sole source of transportation for food, work, and medical care in Goshen, Guyana
- Drill wells to provide a permanent source of uncontaminated water and sanitation systems
- Provide food and whole grains
Medical Services Include:
- Provide medical services to include the diagnosis and treatment of hypertension, diabetes, malaria, dysentery, HIV, malnutrition, and other diseases
- Provide volunteer medical staff from the United States to help establish and oversee clinics in Kenya, Guyana, and the United States
- Raising funds to provide medical supplies to critically deficient health care facilities to meet the medical needs of impoverished areas
Child Development Includes:
- Guyanese and African children are adopted each year and financially supported by caring sponsors
- Guyanese children are adopted each year and financially supported by caring supporters
- Families are trained on the principles of health and hygiene
- Donate laptops to schools to facilitate communication and provide them with easier access to public information
Your partnership helps people to survive and rebuild lives.